Thank you for choosing The Hollinger House!
We are a Historic Boutique Hotel Managed by Kenneth, our Inn Keeper and Katlyn, our Reservation Specialist. Here are simple instructions for a quick and enjoyable check-in.
Basically, just like you were visiting a friend or family member, we appreciate knowing when you plan to arrive so we may greet you personally and show you around the property.
Therefore, there is no front desk or self-check-in at the property. Check-in is by APPOINTMENT ONLY between 3pm and 6pm.
To provide you with the best guest experience please carefully review the check-in instructions below.
We request you schedule an appointment for a specific check-in time between the hours of 3pm and 6pm.
To schedule your appointment, you may call or text Reservations at (646) 342-9776 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not scheduled an appointment; you will receive a text notification from Katlyn 24-48 hours prior to your arrival to schedule your check-in time between 3pm and 6pm.
If you would like to request an early or late check-in time, please submit a request with Katlyn, at least 24 hours prior to arrival with the “name on your reservation, the day you are checking in, and your estimated time of arrival.” You may also email this information to email@example.com.
Please note, sending a text or email requesting an early or late check-in is not guaranteed until it has been confirmed by Reservations.
It is important to schedule a check-in time. This ensures your host will be at the house to greet you and allow you access to the house.
- Upon arrival, Kenneth, our innkeeper will greet you to provide you with an access code to the front door.
- You will be given a tour of the house and its amenities before showing you to your suite.
- Minimum check-in age 18
- Check-out time is prior to 11am
- Key drop off available for expedited check-out
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR EARLY OR LATE CHECK-IN REQUEST:
- Early check-in subject to availability (Before 3pm).
- Early check-in fee $25 may be applicable.
- Late check-in is subject to availability (After 6pm)
- Late check-in fee $25 may be applicable.
R00m Rates & Taxes
- All rates are based on double occupancy.
- Your credit card will be charged the entire amount of your stay upon arrival.
- Discounts are available for extended stays and packages. Call for information and rate.
- House Rental for 14 people plus “event room”. Call for information and rate.
- All room prices are subject to 6% Pennsylvania sales tax, and a 6% county lodging tax.
Check out is BY 11:00 am. In order to accommodate arriving guests, we ask that you vacate your room by 11:00 am on your departure date. If you would like a later check-out, please let us know and we shall make every effort to accommodate you.
A key box is located at the entrance for quick drop off at check out.
Lost or un-returned room keys are subject to a $50 replacement charge.
Our “cancellation policy” provides for a full refund for reservations canceled two days prior to your expected arrival. Cancellation of your reservation within two days is a 100% fee.
No refund on special event weekends. Call us for this year’s restricted dates.
The Hollinger House is a Non-Smoking facility, this includes the use of e-cigarettes. Smoking is allowed on the porches and anywhere outside on the grounds of the property. We ask that you be considerate of other guests when smoking.
Although we love our pets, we do not allow pets in the hotel.
Although we do not accommodate pets, we do have a kennel near us that can help if you need their services
We are unable to accommodate children under the age of 16 years.