Quality, luxury, and comfort…..
The Hollinger House was brought to life in 1870, just a few years after the end of the American Civil War. Nestled in the heart of Lancaster County but just 3 miles from Downtown Lancaster City, you will find endless opportunities to make new memories that will last a lifetime. From spectacular local entertainment such as Sight & Sound Theatre, Fulton Opera House, and the American Music Theatre, or enjoying the eclectic, local cuisine, experiencing a day in the life of an Amish family, exploring local museums, to hiking on endless nearby trails. The Hollinger House is the perfect respite from today’s busy lifestyle.
The Inn is only minutes from local shops and galleries in either Downtown Lancaster, Bird-In-Hand, Lititz, and many other quaint nearby towns, offering many unique shopping experiences from designer outlets to specialty and Mom & Pop stores. Franklin & Marshall College, Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology, and Millersville University are just a short drive away. With all this to offer, The Hollinger House provides the perfect balance between modern convenience and historic charm.
For more about the rich history of the Hollinger House please click here.
Beautifully prepared and presented, each day’s featured breakfast fare is a feast for the eyes as well as the palette. Each morning we offer a full continental breakfast you won’t soon forget. Although the meals vary from day to day, we start with a deep dark roasted coffee, assorted herbal teas, your choice of juice, fresh fruit salad with yogurt and granolas, warm croissants, assorted pastries and sweet breads, bagels and flavored cream cheeses. Next, a hot entrée might be spinach-feta-parmesan egg soufflé or a mushroom-Swiss frittata
Please note: There are no televisions in the guest suites or in the common areas of the House.
- Continental Breakfast each morning
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Free onsite parking
- Complimentary bottled water, coffee, tea, and gourmet cookies always available
- Open & Inviting living spaces including living room, library, and game room
- Formal dining room for dining, meetings or relaxing Wrap around porches
- Baby Grand Piano Gorgeous scenic areas such as natural streams, lush gardens, a gazebo, and a bamboo forest
- Fire pit & lounge Chairs
- Wine glasses, openers, cheese boards and knives
- Croquet, badminton, volleyball, and other outdoor games
- Outdoor smoking areas
- Beautiful sunsets (complimentary)
BED AND BREAKFAST ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES
All guests are welcome at the inn. However, due to the age of our building, we are not ADA Compliant. We do, however, have limited accessibility for those with disabilities.
You must be logged in to post a comment.