Welcome to The Hollinger House Bed & Breakfast!
From the moment you enter our Bed & Breakfast, Brandy & Theodore make it their mission to make you feel at home. You’ll be greeted with a smile, fresh baked cookies, and a glass of relaxing red wine. Built in 1870 by the Hollinger family, the home is furnished in local artwork and period furniture with all the modern comforts and conveniences you expect in a home away from home. Every room features unique décor, treats and splashes of character that make the home a joy to explore.
Your bedroom is not your only quarter when you stay with us. We offer our entire first floor as a common area for guests to stretch out and unwind. It features a library, complete with a ceiling mural by Lancaster’s own extraordinary talent, Freiman Stoltzfus, as well as a grand living room with period furniture and a baby grand piano, plus a game & TV room outfitted with board games and films. When you want to experience the vibrant nature that Lancaster County has to offer, you can step right outside our front door and on to six acres of manicured land dotted with bright gardens, an Amish-made gazebo and a peaceful stream nestled among lush trees.
Each morning you will be treated to a two-course gourmet breakfast featuring the finest seasonal produce from nearby Amish farms and our own vegetable garden, as well as local meats and dairy. Our breakfast begins with a locally made yogurt topped with fresh fruit and our homemade granola. Our main dishes are created in house, and we’re always coming up with new ways to satisfy every appetite and are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions. Some staples include Eggs Benedict with a Spicy Hollandaise Sauce, French Toast stuffed with local Strawberries & Mint, as well as Crustless Quiche filled with zucchini, bell pepper, tomato, chive & basil all grown on site.
The Hollinger House B&B is the perfect centerpiece for your trip to beautiful Lancaster County, PA. Historic Lancaster City, with its revitalized shops, eateries, art galleries & theatre is only a few short minutes away. Amish country, outlet shopping, major entertainment venues, antique shops, beautiful parks and nature centers, as well as the charming small towns the county is known for are all short drives from The Hollinger House B&B. And we’re right across the street from Willow Valley Communities. Your innkeepers, Brandy and Theodore, are eager to help with maps, brochures and recommendations to help you get the most out of your time here.
When you stay at The Hollinger House, your visit to Lancaster County is one you’ll treasure!
Lancaster News & Stories From the Hollinger House Bed & Breakfast
- COVID-19 Response at The Hollinger House - As COVID-19 follows us into the fall, we at The Hollinger House want to assure our guests that we are continuing to adapt and change our policies and procedures to help prevent the spread of the virus. We understand that now, more than ever, a retreat from the stresses of daily life is essential, and … Continue reading "COVID-19 Response at The Hollinger House"
- Summer Rocks in Lancaster County! - We’re gearing up for summer in Lancaster! We can’t think of a better way to spend a summer evening than with some live music in the great outdoors. Lancaster County offers a variety of outdoor concert series so you can keep the jams coming all season long. The most notable of the summer concert series … Continue reading "Summer Rocks in Lancaster County!"
- Announcing our partnership with Amorette - At The Hollinger House Bed & Breakfast we have always been dedicated to providing the absolute best service to our guests, from our luxurious beds and eclectic breakfasts to the wine and fresh, homemade cookies we offer guests every afternoon. Those standards always extend to how we help guests plan their trips to Lancaster County … Continue reading "Announcing our partnership with Amorette"
- The Hollinger House Gardens - Spring is in full swing at The Hollinger House and we are loving every minute! Fresh green leaves and grass, colorful blooms, sunshine, fresh air and especially, getting our hands dirty to beautify more of our 6 acres of land each year. This year, one of our projects has been on expanding the garden around … Continue reading "The Hollinger House Gardens"
- Lancaster In Bloom - With the snow finally melted and weather taking a turn for the sunny, we’re (hopefully) leaving the grey of winter behind for the vibrant colors of spring! Lancaster County and The Hollinger House Bed & Breakfast truly open up at this time of year, providing visitors with a seemingly endless supply of adventure, entertainment, and … Continue reading "Lancaster In Bloom"